GOOD THING: Well, the scene with Gepetto apparently trying to coax some magic wood out of the father of all trees (oh, get your minds out of the gutter!) is interesting if all too brief.
BAD THING: Really, there's not a lot going on and what IS going on isn't all that interesting. Nearly every scene of this issue is characters sitting around and talking about what they SHOULD be doing. No, really...
* Baba Yaga sits around with the Magic Mirror and asks it what to do to fight against Bufkin.
* Beast, Beauty and Mayor Cole sit around trying to figure out how to use Frau Tottenkinder's gift.
* Beast, Bigby and Snow sit around and discuss how to start raising a new army.
* Ozma sits around with the other magicians and witches and starts pleading her case to take over as their new leader, instigating a coup against Frau Tottenkinder.
* Bufkin and the rest of the resistance sit around and plan.
* Mister Dark sits around while ordering his minions to build him a hall on the ruins of Fabletown.
All this and STILL no mention of Rose Red and her condition.
The Final Verdict: Wait for the trade if you MUST have this story. I think I lost 20 IQ points reading this thing.