Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Six Things To Love In Secret Six #12
1. Ragdoll. Just Ragdoll. But especially Ragdoll looting the body of an unconscious Wonder Woman.
2. Scandal Savage staring down a gang of hardened, heavily-armed slavers and telling them they only have half a minute to live.
3. The fact that they believe her.
4. Parenting The Vandal Savage Way! Where you celebrate your daughter's 9th birthday by running her through a gauntlet, telling her that her mother will die if she doesn't make it and then giving her her first weapon, a combat lesson and a second chance as a present.
5. Deadshot's daydreams indicating that his conscience may not be nearly as dead as he claims it to be. Either that or he's more annoyed by his current bosses than his teammates.
6. Catman, looking ever so pimp, as he makes the greatest entrance ever.
Long Story Short: This Is Officially Now My Favorite Book. :)