1. I didn't write any reviews last week because I only got one book - Knights of the Dinner Table: Blackhands Special #2
2. It was very funny. The only reason I don't review the KODT books here on a regular basis is that - well, there's only so much I can say about a book that utilizes an unchanging art/writing team, based around the humor of a non-mainstream hobby (i.e. role-playing games). Suffice it to say, if you're any kind of gamer, you will probably love Knights of the Dinner Table and should check out some of the sample strips on their website.
3. I'll be writing my reviews for everything I got this past Wednesday on Monday. Been a busy week at work and I've got quite a lot going on this weekend.
4. I wasn't going to review it until I got caught up on back issues, but I would like to say before then that the new Batgirl book rocks. Seriously, this is the happy, upbeat book centered upon an interesting young heroine that we've been dying to see for a while.
5. If anybody wants to pay for my DC Online membership, I'll be more than happy to write a review of the game ASAP. If not, it will have to wait until I've recovered from paying my car insurance for the next six months.
6. The only reason I didn't write anything about Joe Quesada stepping down as Marvel's EIC is because nothing is going to change so long as he is still their CCO.