I consider myself to be an intelligent and tolerant person. My list of People Who I Can Not Ever Take Seriously Because Of Their Beliefs is limited to six groups. In no particular order...
1. Anyone who preaches that one skin color is better than another.
2. Anyone who argues that one gender is superior to the other. (Remember this one - it will be important in a minute.)
3. Anyone who preaches that one religion is better than the other "because mine is the one true religion".
4. Anyone who would willingly vote for Ron Paul. (Sorry if that offends any of you, but I used to live in the guy's district and he IS a racist wackjob. I don't care if he does want to cut your taxes and legalize weed.)
5. Anyone who mindlessly submits to authority because of a badge, a fancy hat or a uniform. This goes double for those who believe that military service should be a requirement for holding public office or the right to vote. This goes triple for those who believe this despite having never served themselves.
6. Anyone who argues for lowering the age of consent to the point where pedophilia is legal.
I can now add a seventh group to this list, having read this.
7. Anyone who equates male feminists with unicorns and other make-believe creatures.
Because the minute someone mocks my existence is the minute I get to stop taking them seriously as an intellectual equal.