Look! A meme! I asked kalinara to give me five questions, which I will now answer!
Hey, it's a post. :-P
1. If you could resurrect any comic character who would it be?
Deula Dent. Because she has too much potential to be snuffed out to try and turn Jason Todd into a real hero. (My theory on where Countdown is heading with him.)
2. If you could ensure any comic character stayed dead, who would it be?
Jason Todd. He's an empty concept that only came about because Jeph Loeb decided to play the ultimate fake-out game with his readers in Hush and then Judd Winick stupidly decided it would be a good idea, which he didn't bother to explain until it came down to "Uh... magic punches!"
3. What comic character do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
Hawkman. Any of them.
4. What comic hero would you NEVER want to switch lives with?
Kyle Rayner. I have a hard enough time with my distance relationship with a girlfriend with cancer - I don't even want to think about having to deal with three dead girlfriends, a dead mom and the worst of my girlfriends coming back from the dead to annoy me with the fact that one of my teammates reimagined her into existence and that she was, quite literally, not the woman I fell in love with.
5. Should there be more dinosaurs in comics?
Yes. But there should be even more gorillas.
And here's the meme! If you want in, just comment!
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.